Here are 5 things you can do right now to help curb or prevent the pain associated with Fibromyalgia:
- Go to the store and get real organic Turmeric Root. Chop it up, boil it, breathe in the steam through your nose with a towel over your head and then repeat. After you do it the second time, poor the liquid into a coffee cup and drink it like tea. You can add a little honey if you’d like.
- To deal with postural compression, find a corner and give the touchdown signal, lunging forward with one foot in front of the other. You should feel a stretch in your mid back and in your chest region.
- Go for a walk every day for at least 20 minutes. Walking promotes a figure 8 “swivel” throughout your body, which is great for your muscles, cardiovascular system, and nervous system
- Find a child’s size mini basketball and perform a massage of your large intestine as directed in the video. Digestive trouble commonly associated with Fibromyalgia can be related to digestive motility issues, but this should help.
- Consider giving our office a call. We do our work from the top of the neck. The body heals from above-down-inside-out. When you look at a map of the tender points in the body for a person with Fibromyalgia, you will notice that 10 out of the 18 tender points are located in the neck and shoulders.
To set up a consultation or learn more about our office, call us at 858-676-1218 or scroll up and click on our contact us tab.